Webinar Learning Objectives:
- Assist employers in changing/ modifying workplace behaviors that create or contribute to all forms of harassment, including “sexual harassment”, as defined by state/federal laws;
- Provide learners with information related to the negative effects of abusive conduct in the workplace; and
- Develop, foster, and encourage a set of values in supervisory employees that will assist them in preventing, and effectively responding to incidents of any form of harassment, including sexual harassment, and implementing mechanisms to promptly address and correct wrongful behavior.
- Facilitated Discussion and Q&A Session
- Competency Testing
- Compliance Sign-Off Documentation for Company Records
- State and Title VII definitions of unlawful harassment.
- Protected classes beyond original Title VII classifications.
- Federal and state statutory and case law principles.
- The types of conduct that constitute harassment.
- Available remedies for victims of harassment via civil actions and the potential liability for employers and individuals.
- Harassment and abusive conduct prevention strategies.
- Supervisor’s personal obligation to report any harassment, discrimination or retaliation immediately on becoming aware.
- The concept of “limited confidentiality” during the harassment complaint and investigation process.
- Resources for victims (such as to whom they should report harassment).
- Appropriate remedial steps to correct harassing behavior, including the employer’s obligation to effectively investigate harassment.
- What a supervisor should do if accused of harassment.
- Essential elements of an anti-harassment policy including the supervisor’s role in the complaint procedure.
$149 per person
**Onsite Delivery Option**
Any of our public workshops can be delivered on your site, customized to meet your specific needs and budget. We can also work with you to conduct a skills gap analysis then develop content to address your organization’s skill gaps and create a plan that ensures the transfer of new learning back on the job and guaranteed improvement.
Interested? Fill out the form below.