Two exceptional development workshops coming to Tennessee in August
Leading The Multi-Generational Workforce: From Baby Boomers To The Latest Generation Z on August 20th
Designed specifically to increase the effectiveness of your team leads, supervisors, functional managers, and anyone else who has a front-line responsibility to lead your company’s most important assets: YOUR PEOPLE.
What skills will attendees learn?
- The business need for diversity, including generational diversity
- How to establish best practices in hiring & onboarding to appeal across generations & increase employee retention
- How to develop effective leadership techniques to optimize the performance of your multi-generational workforce, including how to maximize employee motivation
Leadership in the Trenches in Knoxville on August 21st and 22nd.
Perfect hands-on development for your team leads, supervisors, and anyone else who has first-line responsibility for your most important assets…your people.
What skills will your attendees learn?
- The difference between managing & leading
- What is leadership credibility & how to develop and sustain it
- Situational leadership & determining which style is most effective for individuals and the team
- How to more effectively listen to ensure understanding
- How to provide performance-based feedback
- How to maximize individual performance through effective performance management
- How to develop and lead high-performance teams
- How to proactively resolve conflict