Webinar Learning Objectives:
- Increase attendee’s understanding of the principles of Behavior-Based Interviewing.
- Help the attendee convert “resume-based” interview questions to “behavior-based” questions.
- Increase the effectiveness of your candidate interviewing process to make the best hiring decisions.
- Facilitated Discussion
- Q & A Session
- Hiring preparation: Getting off to a great start.
- Principles of Behavior-Based Interviewing.
- Preparing the interview team to use a behavioral-based approach to the interview process.
- Skills and Behaviors. How to convert “resume-based” questions to “behavior-based” questions to select the best candidate for the job.
- How to properly evaluate and debrief.
Interested? Fill Out the form below.
Meet Workshop Instructor, Jeff Parsons
Jeff has over 30 years of experience in the development of people, teams, and organizations. Jeff’s expertise includes full-cycle HR management, from talent recruitment to outplacement; performance management; rewards and recognition; executive rewards; technical training process development; succession planning, leadership, and organizational development; and workforce transformation. He has developed thousands of leaders, from supervisor to CEO, across the world, and is a frequent speaker at conferences.
**Onsite Delivery Option**
Any of our public workshops can be delivered on your site, customized to meet your specific needs and budget. We can also work with you to conduct a skills gap analysis then develop content to address your organization’s skill gaps and create a plan that ensures the transfer of new learning back on the job and guaranteed improvement.
800.530.4189, ext. 101